My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

LET HIS WILL BE DONE!

Hhmm how will I start ba? I want to make kwento kasi of something na “secret” muna for the meantime. Gulo no? Just this afternoon, after I had my lunch, an unknown number called my mobile. Sakto naman nakaupo ang lola nyo sa trono at nagko-concentrate! Naman wrong timing! But anyway, I still took the call because it might be important. When I heard who was on the other line, umurong ang masama kong balak haha! Na-excite ako bigla! I ran out of the rest room and spoke with this person on the other line. The call lasted for around 20 minutes.

Up to this hour, I’m still shaking and excited because of that mysterious call. I’m just entrusting everything to the Lord. “For I know the plans He has for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and the best future.”
I will keep you all posted if everything will turn out OKAY. I know everything will be smooth and easy if it is HIS will for me. Join me in prayer ha? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment