My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

FAB FIND by CHARISSE: CLINIQUE PORE MINIMIZER

Check out my tgurl’s pick for a perfect “no make up look”. With a face like this, I’m sure everyone would go gaga in trying this product.
Desription: Instantly refines the look of pores with a natural-looking, long-lasting matte finish. De-shines. Resist sweat and humidity too. Wear alone, under or over makeup for a flawless look. Invisible coverage.
Why I love it: For the longest time I was looking for a product that would diminish the size of my pores around my cheek. My mom put cologne on my cheeks when I was little and I had allergies to it. This in the long run didn't leave any scars but gave me big pores around my cheek. When I started using this product I noticed that- it does kinda serves like a foundation to your face and your face won't be shiny after application. I so love it coz during my "no make up day" (my face's rest day), I can just put this cream on, curl my lashes, apply my lipstick and I will still look fresh...
This cost $22.50 ->P962.97 damn it's expensive come to think of it.
But if you are saving for something good this is my best bet for you. You only need pea size of this product and you can opt to apply it once or twice a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment