My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

FAB FIND by JONAHZEL: CETAPHIL, J&J’s MILK BATH & LOTION and SALINASE

Another interesting post, this time from a newbie mom like me, Jonahzel. Sis Jonah is my maid of honor, my best best friend in church. I love her coz we are almost alike in many things =) Both pretty and chubby haha! And now, both happy wifey and mommy. Below are some of her tried and tested products for her one and only huggable baby Joro!
Cetaphil as facial soap (since its hypo allergenic, ok sya for all ages, I believe ito parin ginagamit ni Kris Aquino until now. I heard it once in one of her TV interviews) and as moisturizer kasi okay sya kahit no rinse. Price is Php 500 per 250ml bottle.
Then Johnson's Milk Bath as shampoo and body soap. Ok na din sana cetaphil as shampoo and body bath but since unscented ang Cetaphil, itong J&J ang ginagamit ko, aside from mabango sya, may Vit A & E pa. Best when used with J&J Baby Milk lotion.  Ang itim itim kaya ni Joro! Eto mejo pumupusyaw na... hhihih... 
And for baby colds, Salinase is my bet. Few drops lang sa ilong whenever I feel na congested sya, overnight lang okay na. Very cheap! Wala pa atang Php20. Nakakasamid nga lang kasi it goes straight to the throat pero generally its good. Natural pa! Yah I know this, it’s the same thing I use for Mimay whenever she has colds. It’s water and salt lang actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment