My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

FIRST TIME HURTS!

Let’s face the truth, first time really hurts right? May it be first heart ache, first labor pain, first tooth extraction and whatever it is that’s in your “green” mind =)

Well for my case, I can really say, first time hair leg tweezing surely hurts!

Last Friday, before going to the beach with 101 friends, we (girls only of course) decided to get rid of our hair legs. I’ve done it before already using wax strip from Veet so no problem with me. Not until I found out that we will be using an epilator and not a wax strip or cream.
Epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them from the roots. Ouch devah? As you roll the head, it rotates and the plates move together creating a tweezing effect. Can you imagine how painful it is? 1 buhok nga lang na bubunutin using tweezor eh super sakit na, yun pang sabay sabay at unti-unti? It really pays big to be beautiful noh?
painful!

First time really hurts but according to Len (she owns this Braun epilator which costs around Php2,000), second time around means less pain. I hope so!

All I can say is that, NO PAIN NO GAIN! I so love my hairless legs now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment