My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOVIN’ THURSDAY!

Everyone in the office today are very much in the mood because it’s Thursday! It’s always like that, we are much energized every Thursday and walang makakasira ng mood namin especially ng mood ko. It’s just simply because I am too excited for Friday, my one and only REST (?) day in a week. I am one of those employees here in Dubai that’s not blessed with 2 days off. I remember during my first months here at work, I’m ALWAYS as in ALWAYS sick every Thursday. I think it’s because of over excitement for my day off haha! Imagine naman, I’m waking up at 6:15 AM for 6 days a week! What can be more terrible than that?? So that explains why I am always in an excellent mood every Thursday (last day of the week) and in irk mood every Saturday (first day of the week).

For this particular Thursday, together with my Pinay kiriray friends/officemates, we are very much in the mood to paint our face ;) Since bosses are net yet around, we stayed for almost one hour in the powder room and had our make up done.  

I am very happy to share you my “no make-up” make-up look today.
For the foundation, I used Revlon ColorStay Active Light Make up in Natural Beige color. A smooth and light coverage that seems very lasting. It’s looks very natural too. Totally fab find!

In my eyes is Revlon ColorStay Brown Liquid Liner. I have a talent in putting this on my own. Buti na lang hindi ako pasmado =) Eversince, I really love liquid liner because it makes my eyes brighter. But I was using black color before, not until Cel showed me this brown liner na bonggang bongga! I was supposed to put mascara as well but I think it’ll make my eyes too strong and heavy. I didn’t put eye shadow too, it’s just all the liner. Simple and easy!
For a natural, blushing cheek, I put this ever reliable “pretty when pinched” check tint from Her Bench. It’s oil free, non sticky, long lasting and very quick to apply. Cheektint is one of my must haves. Thanks Lord for this wonderful creation! No more pale me.
To cover up my facial marks, blemishes and this annoying pimple right at the tip of my nose, I used Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer. It’s supposed to be applied in under eye circles but I used it instead as a concealer. Did you notice the pimple I’m talking about?
For my lips, I used Prestige’s Brown Sugar Classic Lipstick for that very natural look.

Thanks Mae and Mace for the great make up session with you! Next time ulit! =)

1 comment:

  1. i so love it gurl... you can be a pro! thanks to our sponsor ate sol:)

    ReplyDelete