My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A GOOD WIFE DESERVES…

a Sony Vaio Laptop!
photo c/o google

And because I am a mabait wife (gow ask Poy), I surely deserve it! Yeeaahooo!! ;)
To the bestest husband on earth, thank you so much bibi! I love you forever and ever! The moment you told me you’ll get me a laptop, it makes me wanna go jump in joy and do my cartwheels =)  

Side kwento while we where in Jumbo Electronics, Mall of the Emirates last night:
Nani: Bi ibang brand na lang, madami mas mura na mukang ok naman compared to vaio. Come check mo.
Poy: Bi hindi bagay sa beauty mo ang ibang brand, pang-vaio ka dapat.

Pwedeng kiligin kahit 1 minute lang? =)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.....take care of your new rig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mamee Nani! I am so inggit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pedeng maiingit nani? nice laptop love it!:)

    ReplyDelete