My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Monday, January 3, 2011

I NEED A REVAMP

I’ve been contemplating for days on what to do with my B.O.R.I.N.G look. At ka-cocontemplate ko eh eto inabot na ako ng new year.  I want to revamp my hair style, my wardrobe and my fashion style. Eversince naman, I’m too classic talaga. I’m afraid of experimenting things. My office attires would only be in white, black, brown and gray hues. I’m always in my black flats, in my pearl earrings, silver bangles and bracelets. Araw araw ganun. In short, boring talaga! I’m not the type of person kasi that would want to draw attention. But I’m definitely not a shy type, I’m just too classic (sige na allow me with my, again, boring reason).

This is me in my usual daily office attire: spell B.O.R.I.N.G! I know!
I look so losyang na no? Waaaah nakakaiyak naman! I really have to be serious in my first ever goal this 2011. I have to have a fresh, extra ordinary and fabulous look this year! I have to be more experimental.Mataba na nga losyang pa, ano ba yan!

As I was thinking about this, I emailed husband asking him to rate my losyangness. Biglang humaba hair ko sa reply ng lolo nyo!
“Hindi ka bi losyang ah! Para ka nga po wala pang asawa eh. Hot na hot ka pa din.”

Oh ha! Oh ha! Kakakilig yeah!! Therefore I’m not BORING but (as per hubby) HOT! Hahaha!!!

Thank you so much bibi! I love you love you! I know you’re not a liar and I believe you hehe. But still, I want to look HOTTER in your eyes. Please support me… financially =) Let’s go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment