My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PIMPLE FREE ME

I’m so loving my skin nowadays. I noticed for the past 2 months, I didn’t get a single pimple. That’s really a big thing for me coz I’m very prone in getting pimples. And this really makes me happy coz my face is now concealer free yey! Before kasi, it’s a must for me to wear my concealer to hide my ugly pimples, scars and blemishes. Hassle because aside from the fact that it’s time consuming to apply, it’s very messy too.
Until last January, I spotted Olay Natural White set which includes facial wash, day cream, and night cream on sale. I immediately grabbed and tried it. And so far, sobrang love ko sya! It perfectly works as it hydrates my skin so well.  And what’s best about it, is yun nga, I never had breakouts since I started using this product. Ang tipid pa nya. This set lasted to me for more than 2 months.
concealer no more! wohoo!!
I highly recommend this to all of you guys. This is really worth a try. Although hindi pa naman ako kutis artista, but I’m getting there. Pak na pak! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment