My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NANIPOY WILL TURN 3!

Due to unexpected conflict in my work schedule, our vacation will be delayed for a week. Hayz! This means additional days in our countdown. Buti na lang husband’s boss is so nice and he approved husband’s revised vacation leave. We were able to rebook our tickets as well. But what’s good about it is that we will be celebrating our 3rd year wedding anniversary and my 27th birthday in Cathay Pacific’s aircraft. Isn’t that cool? Poy and I decided to stop over in Hongkong before we head to Pinas and have our simple celebration there. I’m so excited about it. It will not be a usual anniversary cum Nani’s bday celebration for us =)

Aside from our short HK trip, we will have our ‘real’ celebration in Pinas. It will be a 3-day family bonding trip for me, my hubby-bi Poy and ofcourse our Jemimay! We will celebrate it in Camsur Watersports Complex.
CWC is a cable park for wakeboarding and wakeskating located in Camarines Sur. It offers different activities such as swimming, kayaking, wakeboarding and pool inflatables for kids. Mimay will surely scream in happiness!  She loves swimming eh. We are more excited for her. And this will be our first time to ride the airplane with our baby. Hay I really can’t wait for June.
           
By the way, thanks to my ever reliable sister for booking our tickets and accommodation. Life will surely be very difficult without my ate, I love her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment