My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'VE BEEN VERY THIS WEEK...

And I miss blogging so much!
It's been days since I haven't visit my blog site. I miss writing and sharing my stories. I've been very busy lately, mainly because of work. I'm now into a new assignment and responsibility. I was hired as a Procurement Officer pero since my boss knew I'm an IE and has experience in Planning, ayun he has been giving me tasks which require so much of my time and attention to establish Production Planning in our plant.  Hay!

And today when I was supposed to have time sana for blogging since it's my off, I had to stay naman in the salon for 6 hours for my hair rebonding. Kire ako eh, what to do? :)

Basta babawi ako promise! I will surely find time for blogging ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment