My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

AND NOVEMBER FINALLY CAME!


I’ve been long waiting for November. It’s my favorite month next to June (birthday month, bf/gf anniv month and wedding anniv month) and April (Mimay’s birthday month). Aside from husband’s birthday, it is also the month where we will finally be with our baby after 7 long months or 215 days to be exact.

And I’m on my 190th day (hooray! hooray!), 25 more days to go! I’m having sleepless nights. I’m so excited to see Mimay, so very excited to kiss, hug, embrace and play with her. It was so cute hearing her answered “Dubai!” after we asked her in skype of “Neng, san ka pupunta?” It’s as if she’s excited too :)
Waiting days will soon be over. Ilang tulog na lang! See you soon anak!

2 comments:

  1. nice....happy month of November!!! Enjoy the celebrations Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. Finally, you'll be able to be with Mimay na. I'm excited to see pics of her in Dubai. Have a great day, Mamee Nani!

    ReplyDelete