My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I AM SO IN LOVE!


I never thought I’d fall in love with someone this much. I am lost for words to describe how strong and deep is my feelings towards her. I love everything so much about her. The sound of her giggle, the fresh smell of her breath, the soft touch of her hands to mine, her amusing and adorable antics and her innocent yet very sweet smile. These things made me fall in love with her over and over and over again. I will surely never get tired of loving her... our dearest Jemimah Philisse...
Who will not fall in love with this sooooper cute tot?
At 18 months, Mimay is very active and playful. You will always find her smiling and laughing. She loves to interact with people! Inshort mahaderang frog ang anak namin ni Poy and we are so proud of her. She’s our greatest source of inspiration and happiness.

25 more days to go anak! 25 na lang.. =)
                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment