My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

EID Part 3 – MOE and BARRIO FIESTA DINNER

On the 2nd day of our long holidays, we went to Mall of the Emirates hoping that we can try Ski Dubai. Since sobrang init nga nowadays here in Dubai, the only thing we can do are indoor activities lang talaga. Though we’re doubtful if they will permit Mimay at her age, we still tried. According to their website, minimum of 3 yrs old lang ang allowed. Pero malay natin.
Ski Dubai is a mountain-themed, indoor-ski resort in UAE that offers varieties of winter activities. Snow in dessert?  Pwede!

Since holidays nga, sobrang dami ng tao inside the mall. Ay I have a short kwento pala muna. On our way to Ski Dubai, naynay and hubby had to use the toilet which is located infront of Coldstone, an ice cream parlor. While waiting for them, I was playing and dancing outside with Mimay. I overheard the usapan of the Coldstone staffs.

Staff 1: Ang ganda nung bata no? Ang biba biba!
Staff 2: Oo nga kakatuwa. Nanay ata yung kasama eh, maganda din kasi kaya maganda yung bata.


Lumingon agad ako sa paligid, si Mimay lang naman ang bata dun that time. And very obvious naman na sa amin sila nakatingin. Shucks ibig sabihin kahit mataba ako, maganda pa din ako hahaha!! Napabili tuloy ako bigla ng ice cream haha! Naynay tried the Cheesecake Fantasy flavor which has blueberries, strawberries & graham pie crust.  My mom was amazed of how Coldstone prepares their ice cream, with matching hagis hagis, very unique nga naman.
When we were in Ski Dubai na, I inquired if they will allow my daughter which is turning 3 yrs old na kako (Mimay’s just 2 yrs and 4 months). But they said no. Even though Mimay’s big daw for her age, they will still not permit her as per their rule. Hoookeeeey. Hindi na ko nagpilit kasi it was too crowded inside. Ang OA talaga sa dami ng tao. But I promise, we shall return!

After strolling around, we had to hop from MOE to Burjuman Mall for our dinner. Naynay and hubby requested for Bulalo so I immediately thought of Barrio Fiesta.

These are what we had:
Nilagang Bulalo, AED 40 (Php 480)
Seafoods Bicol Express, AED 32 (Php 384)
Calamares, AED 26 (Php 312)
Bagoong Rice, AED 20 (Php 240) – my ultimate favorite! Ang sarap sarap!
Aside from the bagoong rice, we also ordered 2 more servings of Jasmine rice. Di kami gutom nyan. 
feeling na order ;)

obligatory family pic :)

my life :)
Right after dinner, which is 11pm already, we went to Carrefour for grocery shopping. Malls will be closed at 2am pa, saya! Mimay was still very much in the mood. Basta gala, laging nasa mood ang anak namin. San pa magmamana? ;)
We went home at 1am. Duling na duling na si naynay sa antok pero ang Mimay, tingnan nyo naman. Alive na alive!
Day 2 was so sulit! Bonding time talaga, which makes me miss my family more back in Pinas especially my ate and kuya. I’m sure if magkakasama kami, it’ll be like this too. Sulit na sulit ang day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment