My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

SLEEPLESS SUNDAY

I’m so puyat today, I barely slept last night. Blame it on Wil Time Bigtime. I was hooked in watching their anniversary show last night hence my super eye bags today. Laugh trip kami sa dance number ni Shalani. Go check it out in you tube and you’ll have the best laugh especially with Willie’s punchline after Shalani’s performance.

Imagine Shalani sang and dance to Beyonce’s Crazy in Love in a super demure way.

Willie: Ok ah. Pwede pala love song yang “Uh oh uh oh uh oh oh no no” (with matching slow dance!)

Laugh trip extreme level!!! Hahaha! Watch it, tanggal stress talaga! =D

I wasn’t able to talk to Poy when I joined him in bed at 2 am because he was snoozing to dreamland already. At around 3 am, I was awakened by my daughter’s cry. She was bawling with no reason. She was asking for milk, looking for her naynay, her stuffed toys. I was tapping her back to sleep but was unsuccessful. My mom had to get her so that Poy and I can return back to our sleep.

I woke up at 6:30 am to get ready to work. Just after 3 hours of sleep, I feel like a zombie now.

Thank goodness to this life saver. This will keep me up (hopefully) til 6pm. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Na curious ako at hinanap ko talaga sa youtube yung performance ni Shalani. Ang hinhin sumayaw! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete