My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

HAPPY 30TH BABY!

Last October 4, we celebrated the 30th month bday of our baby. I can’t stop pinching myself that our once tiny baby is 2.5 years already. Ang bilis sobra! Everything was just like yesterday.

It was a double celebration with hubby’s recent driving license acquisition. We had a simple merienda in our flat together with our Dubai friends.

Mimay kept on blowing and blowing the candle in her cake. Nonstop. Thanks Tita Carl for your patience in taking the photos!

Hay time flies really really fast! Our Mimay is all grown up now. We’re just so happy and proud of her. She’s becoming more and more biba and malambing everyday. She always wants to stay beside me and Poy. She always wants to sit in my lap everytime we’re eating. She always says I love you. She loves to cuddle. She would always ask me to kiss her.  Such a sweet baby! We’re so inlove with her.

Happy 30th month anak! Mamee and Dadee love you more than words can say!
c

No comments:

Post a Comment