My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

ALL ABOUT TRUSTING GOD

I don’t know how to start this post. I don’t know how to share it without divulging the whole story. I can’t share it here yet because I don’t want to jinx it. Remember my post about me speaking too soon? Tsaka ko na lang kwento pag super okay na talaga. But this has still something to do with that good news that I blog the other week.

This will just be short. I just thought of sharing this because I want to testify that really God moves in the most impossible time of our lives. For so many instances in my life, I have proven that. Just like today, I prayed something to Him and immediately He responded exactly how I asked it. Galing galing! He truly listens.    

To conclude, this entry is for all of you guys out there who’s been asking, wanting and seeking for something in your situation right now. Tiwala lang sa Lord. He is always able and His plans are always better than ours. Just entrust to Him everything and He will surely take charge.

May this post be an inspiration to you.

Trust in the Lord and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him. (Psalm 37:3-5, 7a)

No comments:

Post a Comment