My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

SNEAK PEEK TO MIMAY’s 2nd BIRTHDAY PREP

My baby’s 2nd birthday is coming soon! Talking about how time flies fast. May 2 years old na kami ni Poy!

Before she left going to Pinas, we scheduled her for a photoshoot with my friends Lyn and Carl which will be used for her birthday invitation, tarpaulin, cake, etc. And since her birthday theme would be something SPORTY, we made her wear Badminton sports attire. The excited me can’t help not to post this as my profile pic in FB because my baby is very adorable here. She had so many comments and likes in FB and I’m a happy momma! Maybe because she’s so me in this photo. Bigla ko nga naalala ang Ms. Intrams Days ko in Letran. Kakatuwa!

For Mimay’s 2nd birthday, my sister will be incharge of the party. From the venue reservation (thanks to Jollibee’s manager, Mimay’s ninong Jhayz), invitations, birthday theme, cake, mimay’s outfit, etc.  Well, it will just be a super simple celebration. Nothing bongga! OA lang ako mag-planning haha! Since Mimay adores Jollibee so much, we thought of doing her special day there na lang. I’m sure Mimay will be very amused once she sees Jollibee and Twirlie dancing right in front of her. And you know what makes me more excited about Jollibee? It’s their free WIFI! So even if we won’t be with Mimay physically on her birthday, we will be joining the party through Skype in LCD projector. Yey!!

To end this, let me share just 2 more photos of ineng during the shoot ha? Super cute na cute lang talaga ko sa kanya. I know, I promised not to share these photos yet kasi it’s for her birthday pa nga, kaya lang ang hirap eh. Promise this will be the last. I won’t post the other photos not until April 4.  
Thanks Lyn and Carl for bringing out the best from our baby. Thanks for the patience. Mimay and I will forever treasure the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment