My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

MOVIE NIGHT

This is what I love most about Thursday, movie night!
This is our most favorite bonding moment in 101. Aside from pag-gala, we all love to watch movies especially scary ones. Last Thursday, we watched Kris Aquino’s MMFF movie “Dalaw”. Our friends Jay, Bert and Ssel set-up the projector and viola, instant BIG screen. This time, this moment is extra special for me because we spent it with my mommy and Mimay. My baby’s so active even until 2am.  
Personal review from the movie: If there’s one thing I’d love about Kris, it’s her effectiveness in horror flicks. Ever since, I’m really a Kris fan for movies Feng Shui and Sukob and this time for Dalaw, again she did not disappoint me. Gina Pareno’s performance is also a very commendable one. She really added spice to the movie. Diether’s acting is so so while Karylle is the prettiest ghost I’ve ever seen. Over all, Dalaw for me is a must see movie. Nakakatili sya!

Later is another movie night for us. I’m so excited that I want to go home na =)

No comments:

Post a Comment