My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SERENITEA FAN

If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know that I’m really a mababaw person. Simple things make me happy and one of those is milk tea. My love for milk tea started in Dubai and it’s getting at its pits now that we are just few kilometers away from Serenitea, which is located in Solenad 2 in Nuvali Sta Rosa, Laguna.

Here’s my first Serenitea experience with my dearest ate. In my hand is a large Wintermelon milk tea (100% sugar) that is truly addicting to the taste buds.

On my next visit, I tried their Hokkaido milk tea which tastes a bit odd for me. Di ko masyado type.

Then I tried Serenitea’s Choco Chip and Malty Choco which is a best choice if you’re a choco lover. Just don’t go overboard on the sugar & try it with 50-75% sugar level only to get the perfect sweetness.

The latest flavor I tried is Serenitease Taro flavor with full sweetness. And so far, it’s my favorite next to Choco Chip.

I’m wishing to try Gong Cha, Chatime and Happy Lemon as well. I hope they’ll soon open branches here in the South.

No wonder, milk tea is becoming everyone’s favorite now because it’s healthy and yummy at the same time. Even our Mimay loves it!

1 comment:

  1. havent trie dit :( but i love gong cha and chatime!

    ReplyDelete