My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Friday, February 3, 2012

FOC FOX REUNITED

Written: Friday Feb 3, 2012 2315H
One of the best things about our Pinas come back is ofcourse, the reunion of Foc-Fox. And now, 4 na kami! =)

After 3 long years, we’re full force again, ready to rock en roll haha! My kumareng Lady will be staying also for good here in Pinas with her hubby Eon.

This photo was taken last January 2 in my kuya’s house in Cabuyao. Lady prepared and cooked her special creamy carbonara while Melai ordered a large Yellow Cab pizza. Simple dinner yet full of juicy kwentuhan and tsismisan. Parang 1 week lang kami hindi nagkita kita =)

Then the following Sunday, another bonding session happened in Melai’s branch of Banahaw Heals Spa near Southwoods exit. All of us, including the boys and my mommy, experienced the full body massage which made me forget my name dahil sa sobrang sarap. I promise to come back there to try their other relaxing services and at the same time feature them here in my blog. Advertisement without pay yan mare!
 
This was taken again in my kuya’s house while we were sharing my mommy’s yummy caldereta over lunch.
Then later that evening, to post celebrate Layd’s birthday, we had burger feast in Hungry Hippo. Their burgers are delicious and very affordable. A meal which has a humongous burger, fries and iced tea is priced at P150-180 only. One downside lang of Hungry Hippo’s branch in Shell SLEX is that their exhaust seems not working properly. Amoy kinulob na itik kami after dining in. I hope they’ll improve on that.
 

Here’s our Mimay posing with the Hippos!

Over all, it was a super fun day. Can’t wait for our next lamyerda!

No comments:

Post a Comment