My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TODAY IS THE DAY

Please excuse me for not updating my blog lately. Just been too busy with lots of things in my life right now. As much as I want to share it here, it’s not the right time yet. But please bear with me, sabi nga ni Poy, everything has the right timing.

First day of November officialy marks the beginning of a big life changing decision not only for me but for our whole family. This has been under prayers for the past weeks. And I know, God is leading us to the path that He wanted for us. I have always believed that God’s plans are better than ours and so we trust everything in Him.

And I know starting today, everything will go well and smooth.

“If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment