My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Monday, November 14, 2011

THE REVELATION

This will surely come as a surprising news to most of you. I have been wanting to share this eversince but I had to wait for the right time. I know you guys are guessing what is that good news I am telling about since last month. Eto na, finally, sasabihin ko na but still not the full details ok? I cannot share everything here for some reasons. Di pa kasi pwede ikwento NGAYON ng bonggang bongga. Papaluin ako ni Poy ;p

But what I’ve been wanting to tell you guys is this: we’re coming back to Pinas, for good! (happy dance & cart wheel!)

Oh yes! After nights of praying to God about His plans for our family, He answered our prayer with the best blessing we have never thought of. His ways are always better than ours talaga. Truly God knows our different situations and He knows best how to bless His children. Amazing God!

Husband and I also realized that it is really part of God’s plan to bring us first here in Dubai because He is preparing something BIG for us especially for my husband. We can never thank Him enough! God is good all the time!

And in weeks time, we will be finally HOME =) I can’t wait!

My mom and daughter just flew back last Saturday to Philippines. My husband will follow next week then I’m next on the first week of December. Everything is happening fast which excites us more. Yet we feel safe and secure. God has directed us to this path and we know this is another one of His many plans to prepare us for something much much BIGGER.

All praises to the living God!

5 comments:

  1. Oh em gee! Did you win the lotto or something? Balato naman jan! Hehehe.

    Kidding aside, I'm so happy for you and your family, sis. I hope everything works out and well, welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! im sooo happy for you & your family esp for Mimay... alam mo nung na-mention mo sa last post mo na umuwi na si Mimay sa pinas, nalungkot ako, naisip ko nagkahiwalay na nmn kayo... un pala uuwi na rin kayo ni Poy!!! everytime may naririnig akong nagpo-for-good na sa pinas i feel happy... saka ibig sabihin nyan financially stable na kayo ha! =) Praise God! sobrang laking decision yan, alam ko... fyi, me & hubby works here in Bahrain with our 1yo son, Miguel...

    keep on blogging ha! kahit nasa pinas ka na... good luck sa inyo... God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mae: haha sis how i wish nanalo nga kmi ng lotto! but i have to say it's more than that. what can be more bongga now that poy,me and mimay will be together na everyday! :)
    hope to meet u soon!
    @vengieric: thanks deary! tlgang affected k din tuloy s buhay nmin hehe. but atleast i somehow made u happy too with my good news :) regards to ur miguel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mamee Nani, happy to hear the good news! wow,christmas in Pinas tas for good pa, happiness talaga yan sis :) God is really good.More blessings for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks mommy jo! really God is good! i cant wait to be home :)

    ReplyDelete