My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

HELP!

Guys I need your help! I’m eyeing to buy this slide I found in Babyshop here in Dubai. It cost around AED 660 or roughly Php 7700 plus the shipment fee of Php 1700 which will sum up to approximately Php 9,400.

I’ve been wanting to buy this for our Mimay but the problem is the space. We have a very limited area in our flat. Malamang sa loob ng toilet malalagay ang slide na to kung nagkataon hehe. So since Mimay will be staying na for good in Pinas (I have yet to finish my post about this, they just arrived this morning in Pinas. Miss u baby! See you soon!), Poy and I decided that this will be a perfect Christmas gift for her.

Now I am thinking if it will be more practical for us to buy it here or sa Pinas na lang. If we’ll get it from here, the shipment would take 45 days or more daw because it’s December, peak season. So most probably it will arrive sa Pinas on January pa. Di na sya Christmas gift pag ganun. But if the price difference is malaki talaga, okay na lang din siguro kahit January pa dumating si slide. But if small lang naman, we’ll buy na lang from Pinas. With this, friends I need your help. Do you have any price idea for the pictured slide? Mga magkano kaya to sa Pinas?

I have once contacted a seller of pre-loved toys in Pinas and they have a slide set with swing also. It’s Php 14,000. Ang mahal daw sabi ni hubby kasi second hand, I told him Little Tikes kasi kaya ganun yung price. But any brand would do daw, basta of good quality.

So now, the search is on for the perfect slide for our kulit. Pls comment if you have any idea.

Thanks a lot!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, why don't you try Little Tikes? They're on sale and I saw from their website a Junior Activity Gym costs only PhP 5,879.85. The link's here:
    http://littletikes.com.ph/outdoor/124-junior-activity-gym.html

    Well, it's a little small but there's another slide worth PhP 7,499.75. Here's the link:

    http://littletikes.com.ph/outdoor/132-primary-big-slide.html

    They also have playhouses that I think Mimay will enjoy. Naiimagine ko na tuloy ang face ni Mimay when she receives your gift come Christmas!

    ReplyDelete