My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

WEDDINGS: CHARISSE and JAY

To my dearest sis Cha,

First of all, I just want you to know that I am in great happiness for you and Jay. Even though we are not there to parteeeyy with you, you know in my heart, I am celebrating this moment that you and Jay are finally ONE. You are now officially Mrs. Charisse Nagpala-Ancheta! Yey!
After seeing this photo, I felt happier that you have finally found the person you will be spending your life with. I.AM.SO.HAPPY.FOR.YOU. =) I think you’re the prettiest bride ever, next to me ofcourse lol! You two are one lovely couple and I am just too proud that you guys have reached this level, THE BEGINNING of a happier chapter of your life.  

After the ‘walk down the aisle’, you will now be facing THE BEGINNING  of a married life. The coming months would be the most exciting (and frustrating at the same time) months of your life. You’ll feel stressed and freaked about stuff, but at the end of the day, you’ll be overwhelmed of the love that you have for each other. Enjoy every moment sis, feel every moment. Sobrang saya ng buhay may asawa, I tell you.

I just want you to know that Poy & I pray nothing but love & happiness for you and Jay. Remember though, just like what I have learned in my traverse after my ‘walk down the aisle’ with my Poy, marriage is not as easy as a simple walk in the park. You both have to work on the relationship for it to work. Love and nurture each other with no ifs and buts. And most of all, journey with God as husband and wife and allow Him to take over in all your decisions.

I love you tgrl. I miss you. No matter how far our distance is right now, you will remain to be a very special friend and sister to me forever. Take care! And enjoy the honeymoon! ;)

Love always,
Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment