My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

GREENHILLS IS LOVE


During my pinas vacation last June, I got the chance to visit Greenhills Shopping Center to look for some fab and cheap outfits.

Greenhills is indeed a shopping heaven on earth! Nakakabaliw if you set your feet on the entrance pa lang. There are so many lovely bags, shoes and clothes! I have to control myself because hubby and I have an agreed budget to splurge or else ipapakain lahat sa kin ni Poy mga bibilhin ko hehe.

Greenhills is more than 2 hours from our place (since I had to commute) and I arrived there at around 3pm na hence I only have little time to do my shopping. I immediately roam the stalls to look for some decent office slacks. And it was a success! Guess how much are these slacks?
You will not believe because it’s P400 only! Ang bongga bongga bongga! And I must say that the materials of the slacks are of good quality. It’s soft and very comfortable to wear. I got some jeggings too because their cheap. 3pcs for P1,000! San ka pa?
this white jeggings is P400 only!
I also got some blouses with prices ranging from P300-P600 only per piece. I even got an undershirt for a hundred bucks. Saya! :) 
Pardon my kajubaan ha? I need to diet na talaga, parang hihimatayin ako sa pagpigil ng hininga ko para lang di makita ang aking baby fats haaay! Anyway, everything I wore in the above photos are all from Greenhills except lang for my footwears.

Greenhills is almost like Divisoria. There are lots of tiangges where you can haggle the prices of the items. In greenhills lang, it’s aircon and they have nice toilet too. Slightly chuchal compared to Divi. Siksikan din at times pero mga flawless naman ang kadikit mo at hindi mga dugyot, so carry lang haha!

What’s also good about Greenhills is that all the stalls for clothes, shoes and bags are located in one spacious area only. There a lots of tiangges to choose from. You don’t need to hop from one location to another. Just be ready because there are no fitting rooms in this place except if you’re buying inside the mall.

Shopping tips:
1.Make sure to wear something comfortable such as a sando or a tee over leggings. In this way, you can easily fit the clothes that you find, right then and there! No need for a fitting room.
2.For your personal belongings, it’s advisable to bring only a sling bag while shopping. It would be more convenient to choose items without worrying where to put your bag.
3.Roam around. Don’t settle immediately in a particular item because you “might” get it at a cheaper price from other stalls.
4.Be nice to the tinderas. They can give you discounts if you’re nice to them.
5.Bring a bottle of mineral water. Shopping is the loveliest form of exercise, tiring but fun =)

2 comments:

  1. nice finds! i love the gray cover up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. na-miss ko tuloy ang greenhills. makapunta nga during our vacation :)

    ReplyDelete