My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

SWEET CHILI CHICKEN ala NANI

Naks, ang lupit ng dish name!

Howyes nagluto ako! And I’m proud and excited to share it to all of you. Just promise me one thing after you read this, walang tatawa ha??  My recipe is very very very simple, c/o my friend Leah. I saw her chicken wings version which looks yummy, kaya ginaya ko :)

What you need:
1/2 chicken cut into frying size pieces
2 eggs, beaten
chicken spice
chopped garlic
pepper
chili powder
a cup of all purpose flour
thai sweet chili sauce

First, mix the chicken in chopped garlic, 2 tbsps of chicken spice, pepper, chili powder (adjust base on your preference – we like it hot!) and eggs. Marinade for 2 hours.

Then coat the chicken with an all purpose flour and fry in a low fire. Place the fried chicken in a towel paper to parch the excess oil.
And finally, pour the sweet chili sauce over the fried chicken and viola! Dinner’s ready! Haha oo yan na yun, tapos na ang cooking show haha!
Perfect with Jay’s Pancit :)
Oo na fried chicken lang to as in pritong manok na may sawsawan, pero di ba I warned you? Wag kayo tatawa! Atleast may effort db?

Ay! Ang daya, tumawa. Ayoko na.          

No comments:

Post a Comment