My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

EID PLANS

Next week, we will be having long weekend to celebrate the Eid Holidays. This mark the end of Ramadan for Muslims hence the 4 days off (in my case 3 days lang because we have work on Saturday) which will start on next Wednesday. For someone like me na 1 day off lang per week, sobrang saya ng moment nato at gusto ko mag cartwheel sa galak!

But I have a problem, serious. Di ba, naynay just came here in Dubai with us and it’s biglaan, so sobrang dami talaga namin expenses the past month for her visa and airfare then I just came from vacation so my last salary is not yet full. We also needed pa to buy additional cabinets and bed for naynay, so ayun wasak na wasak ang bulsa namin ni Poy. Therefore, we have no budget for Eid. Parang gusto ko lagnatin na lang so that I will not feel bad staying at home for the whole 3 days.

Nakakaiyak no? Mimay and Naynay’s here pa naman. Anong gagawin namin sa 3 days na yun eh we’re on a tight budget? Ay let me correct that, hindi pala tight, as in wala pala kaming budget for an out of town trip. Sad.
This photo was taken last 2010 EID at Jumeirah Beach. How about this 2011 kaya?

No comments:

Post a Comment