My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MARIE

Last Sunday afternoon, I received an email from a sender name Marie. I don’t personally know her. She just sent this to undisclosed recipients which include my work email address.

Here’s the content: (click to enlarge)
I don’t know if this is a fraud mail or what, but if this is true and Marie meant what she said, I pity her. She’s kawawa because she is so desperate to have a partner. Imagine she’s sending email like this para lang magka jowa.

I thought of blogging this because this brought me to a realization. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang, I may not have a Ms. Universe figure or a mala-Lucy Torres skin and a mala-Marian Rivera face, pero since nagumpisa akong mag lipgloss, never pa nabakante ang love life ko. Kumbaga sa hotel, always fully booked haha!

But don’t get me wrong, I only had 2 serious relationships, yung others char char lang. Pero what I meant was, I never experienced to make a bonggang bonggang effort just to have someone who will love me. I never experienced depressing Valentines Day, I never tried to gayuma someone so that he will like me. Most of the time, when I like somebody, nakukuha ko agad haha yabang! Minsan may moment pa nga na sabay sabay silang lahat hahaha!! Peace bibi! Noon yun! :D

Realization: Ang bait bait bait ni Lord talaga. I feel so blessed that I am not in Marie’s shoes. I feel so blessed that I never experienced what it is like to be “unloved”. And I feel more blessed that I ended up with a person that loves me with all his heart.
Lord, thank you po! Sobra!

No comments:

Post a Comment