My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

WORRIED, PRANING, WHATEVER!

Just like the title of this post, I’m feeling worried, praning and nervous for some reasons. Our baby dear is no longer a baby anymore. Time flies quickly and our Mimay is growing so fast! I don’t know if I’ll be happy about it or not. Selfish as it may seem, but I want to have her for myself a little longer while she’s still in her baby stage. I want to hear her oftenly calling “Mamee!” because this makes me feel that she needs me. Being away from her kasi makes me think that I miss so many things about our daughter. Nakakalungkot.
Seeing this picture of Mimay blowing the candle in her birthday cake with my mommy, makes me really heavy hearted. I should be the one carrying Mimay and blowing the candle with her. But hubby and I weren’t there. And this is what I am most worried of. Baka time will come that Mimay will feel that we love her less and we are only concern of earning money. Baka she will love her naynay more and neglect us. Oh Lord please wag naman po!

I am so confused right now. As much as I want her to stay here in Dubai with us, it will not be healthy for her. I want her to have a normal life, where she can enjoy and play like a normal kid does. Sometimes, it makes me think to just go back home to Pinas and just be with Mimay na lang. But husband is reminding me about our plans, our dreams which make me decide to just swallow the pain of being away from our daughter, earn good money, save and live our dreams for her.

I don’t know if this post is making any sense. I’m just worried. I just love my daughter so much and we want the best, all the best for her.
I miss you loads my baby. I just pray that you will not love Mamee and Dadee less because of our situation. “I wouldn’t be here (Dubai) if I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t care…”  I know anak, time will come, you will be very proud of having a parent like us. We miss you so much baby, mahal na mahal ka namin ni Dadee mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment