My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

THIS TIME I’LL BE SERIOUS

…with my weight loss, promise! I know you’re tired of reading my diet plans and all, but this time this is for real, because I have no choice. 2 kgs na lang, overweight nko!
With my lifestyle here in Dubai, with all kinds of calories within reach, it’s really not impossible for me to achieve my current weight of 60kgs. Ok lang sana if I have the height, but the problem is I’m only 5 feet 3 inches tall. Ang sagwa talaga! Actually I somehow cut down weight by October of last year, konti pa lang but I’m getting there. I stop lang when my mom and Mimay arrive here in Dubai and since then tuloy tuloy na ulit ang paglafang ko left and right. And now ang taba ko na namen!! Nakakaiyak!

Here’s one my latest photo with my workmates. I’m the fattest of them all!
So with that, I am considering this Lemonade Diet and Cardiac Diet I saw in the internet. I’m posting this to get your opinion. You think this is safe? Aside from dieting, I’ll also try to run/walk for atleast 30 mins, 4 nights a week. That’s the best workout I can do. I can’t do the crunches because I have back problem. You think this will make me 8 kgs less in 2 months? Safely?

Lemonade Diet
Also known as the Master Cleanser Diet, the lemonade diet attempts to cleanse your digestive system and kidneys. You'll drink an average of eight to 10 classes of lemonade a day. The lemonade recipe usually consists of the following:
·         Two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
·         Two tablespoons of grade B maple syrup
·         One glass of water
·         Cayenne pepper to taste.

Cardiac Diet
The cardiac diet, which is also referred to as the 3-day diet, is often used in hospitals for cardiac patients who need to lose a significant amount of weight before going into surgery. The diet is based on a 3-day on/4-day off plan. The patient follows the diet strictly for three days, and then eats normally for four days. The plan is repeated as necessary, with a possible weight loss of 10 pounds per week. The diet must be followed exactly, and only salt, pepper, and ketchup can be added. No sugar is allowed, and eight glasses of water should be drunk each day. The following is one variation of this diet.
Day One
·         Breakfast-Coffee or tea, one piece of toast with one tablespoon of peanut butter, and a half of a grapefruit.
·         Lunch-Five crackers and one-half cup of tuna, coffee or tea.
·         Supper-Three ounces of meat, one cup of green beans, one cup of carrots, one small apple, one-half cup of vanilla ice cream, coffee or tea.
Day Two
·         Breakfast-Coffee or tea, one boiled egg, one piece of toast, one small apple.
·         Lunch-Once piece of toast and one-half cup of tuna, coffee or tea.
·         Supper- Three ounces of meat, one cup of green beans or broccoli, one cup of carrots, one small apple, one-half cup of vanilla ice cream, coffee or tea.
Day Three
·         Breakfast- Coffee or tea, one boiled egg, one piece of toast, one cup of cantaloupe.
·         Lunch- One piece of toast or slice of cheese and one-half cup of tuna, coffee or tea
·         Supper- Two frankfurters, one cup of green beans or broccoli, one cup of carrots, one small apple, one-half cup of vanilla ice cream, coffee or tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment