My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

IN PANIC MODE

Exactly 2 months from now and we will be reunited with our family again in Pinas. I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it! June will surely be the busiest month of my 2011. Aside from our much awaited vacation, we are all excited as well for my kuya’s wedding which will happen in June too.

Yesterday, my ate and I were on skype discussing about the gown that we will be wearing. She sent so many options to me and nakakaloka sa ganda lahat! Here I’ll show you:
Wala akong mapili instantly because I find everything sooo beautiful! I personally love the design of the red gown though. My kuya’s wedding motif is violet and silver gray, so I’m thinking of adjusting the color to go with the motif. And with my ate around, my gown will look fab and elegant I know.

But the only problem is, ang taba ko! I don’t know if I have the guts or if I’ll have the guts ever to wear that backless gown! I am so in panic mode right now. I only have 2 months to shed off the unwanted fats in my bootylicious bod! Homaygulay!! I need to crash diet now na!

No comments:

Post a Comment