My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

SA WAKAS, UMULAN DIN!

Finally, after 8 months here in Dubai, I was able to experience and feel R.A.I.N! It only happens once a year daw, imagine that! We were overly excited when we saw the sky is becoming crazy lately especially today when we actually saw the rainfall at it’s finest =) It’s like dirham bills falling from the sky! Everyone is surely feeling delighted and ecstatic. Sa Pinas, sawang sawa ako sa ulan. Dito, laway na laway ako sa ulan!
Another reason why everybody is excited of the rain is it signals weather change. Woohooo!!! Imagine the weather when husband and I came here in Dubai, more than 40 degrees celcius and it even reached 50+ one time in July I guess. We’re like chicken inside a roasting machine. So you really cannot blame us for over reacting about the rain!

I can actually sing “I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feelin? I'm happy again..”

No comments:

Post a Comment