My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

STILL

Exactly 30 hours from now and we will finally see our baby! I am unexplainably excited and very happy. It’s been 7 months, the longest 7 months of my life, since we haven’t personally see, kiss, hug, touch and play with our one and only darling. It’s been days that I cannot sleep well. Imagine at 2 am I’m still wide awake imagining things. I always find myself day dreaming even to the point of crying in our coaster service. Sobrang miss na miss na miss ko na si ineng! Husband and I had a deal about who will be the first to carry mimay in the airport. We agreed that whoever Mimay shall call first, he or she is the lucky parent to first carry our kiriray! This makes me more excited. I pray, she’ll blurt “Mamee!!” first and not “Dadee!!” Oh Lord please!
Few weeks back, after hearing stories about how hard it is to get inside Dubai because of too many Pinas Immigration issues and new additional documents, I was really worried of my mom and Mimay’s coming here in Dubai. I was worried because it will only be my mommy who will travel with Mimay and take care of everything. My mom is not used to travel without a companion and I know she is not that comfortable in conversing with other people in English language. And the fact na mahigpit daw sa Immigration ngayon made me more praning and nervous.
And I am one very blessed wife to have a husband who has an overflowing faith and trust to the Lord. He kept on telling me not to worry and claim that everything will go smooth for our mom and Mimay. Then last night, God spoke to me during our Praise & Worship in our Tuesday church service through this song:
AS STILL AS A PEACEFUL SEA

STILL
Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me within your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust
I am really sorry Lord for being in doubt during this time. I know that you are an awesome God and that nothing is impossible to you.Thank you Jesus for giving me peace and stillness that everything will work according to your will and plan.
See you on Friday, Mommy and Mimay! We are so so excited to see you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment