My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HABERDEY NAYNAY!

Mega over due post. To think that my mom’s birthday is March 12 pa and April na next week. Kaloka! Sorry, sobrang busy lang.

To the best mommy & best naynay in the whole wide world, belated happy happy happy happy birthday!
Mi, life will never be this easy without you. I am so much blessed to have you as my mommy and my best friend. Thank you is really an understatement. I can’t thank you enough for everything, for all your love to us especially to Mimay. I will never be who I am and what I am right now if not for your support and love.
Now that I am a mom too, I appreciate you more for your unselfishness. Hindi pala madali maging mommy and I salute you kasi you were able to pass it with flying colors. You may not be a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher or an engineer, but still, you’re our magna cum laude.

Now that I am a mom too, I learned not to be afraid in spoiling Mimay. Sabi kasi nila masama daw inispoil ang bata. Pero bakit ako? I cannot remember a single request to you na hindi mo binigay sa akin. Lumaki naman ako ng maayos, kami ng mga ate at kuya. As long as the intention is right, with prayers and proper guidance, it’s okay to give what your children deserve.
Now that I am a mom too, I look forward in becoming my children’s bestfriend too. I may have lots of friends but you will always be my best best friend. I pray that I will be as cool as you when Mimay and our future children grow up.
I love you so much mommy! Thank you for everything. May you have many more birthdays to come, as in sobra sobrang madameng birthday pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment