My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MAXIM MILESTONE


I am super excited to share to you guys the reason why I wasn’t able to update my blog since March. Eto ang dahilan bakit lagi akong busy. Eto ang dahilan bakit lagi akong wala sa sarili. Eto ang dahilan bakit lumala psoriasis ko. Eto ang dahilan bakit stress drillon lagi ang drama ko.

But all I can say is that, sobrang worth it all the stress this project brought me. I am super proud to become a part of the success of Maxim’s expansion building to think that I joined the company only last January. I thank the management for the opportunity and to my very supportive boss for trusting me. I’ll be in Maxim’s history forever. Di na mabubura yan =)
Lobby pa lang yan ;)
The Inauguration of the new building happened last April 27. It was a beautiful day, really perfect to welcome all our distinguished guests and guest of honor, Sec Lilia de Lima. I am again very proud to be chosen as one of the usherettes. Ang gaganda te ng mga usherettes eh tapos kasama ko, ibig sabihin nun maganda din ako? Char!

Sharing to you some of the photos during the Inauguration Day.

Sa curly hair ko at sa putok na putok na blush on ko sa katanghaliang tapat, hindi ako prepared. Lol!

Turtle neck from Ensembles, wide leg pants from Get Laud, belt from my ate and neck accessory from YRYS.

Nani with Eric, our IT Director. Hampogi nyan sa personal mga teh, ambango pa! Landi!

Nani with Ms. Emmie, my super cool boss, our Procurement Director.

Nani with Carlo, our cutie IE Manager.

Nani with John Nichols, our machoness General Manager.

Nani with Ms Marc, our shala HR director and Richard, our handsome Vice President.

Nani with Vivek, our Senior Vice President who came all the way from US.

Nani with the pretty usherettes.

Nani with my Procurement family.

It was truly another unforgettable milestone for Maxim, so proud to become a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment