My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

JUST DROPPING BY

Hello guys! I miss you all! I have so many kwentos to share but unfortunately I really can’t find time to squeeze it in my schedule. Grabe my work load these past months. But no, I’m not complaining. I’m enjoying my work. I love what I’m doing and I’m very excited to go to work everyday. Masaya kahit haggardo versoza lagi.

Well, I just drop by to say HI to all of you, to let you know that I still exist and that I’m doing great in all aspects of my life. I feel so much fulfilled now. Working mom on weekdays and a full time wife and mamee on weekends. I am especially excited on this coming weekend. Super double celebration for my 28th birthday and our 4th year wedding anniversary. Can’t wait for it! We’ll celebrate it with our Mimay in our wedding venue 4 years ago =)

Sorry ‘bout this post ha? Sabog sabog kwento ko. Ang dami kasi naipon in my mind. I want to share it ng 1 bagsakan lang sana but I know it’s not possible.

Sharing to you our latest family pic in Nuvali. This was taken last Saturday lang. These two people make me smile and laugh everyday =)

O sha, have to go for now. Hopefully today’s gonna be a less busy day for me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment