My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Friday, May 4, 2012

MIMAY MEETS BARNEY

Written: Tuesday May 1, 2012 2215H

The long weekend is over. Ang bilis. I still have hang over from our Barney experience and Bolinao trip. I have to say, the past weekend was one of the most unforgettable for us especially for our darling Mimay.

My mag-ama are both snoring in chorus beside me right now. I’m sure, my weekend hang over din sila. And as much as I want to join them in bed, I thought of sharing muna with you guys our Mimay’s first ever Barney live experience.

Just to give you an intro, our daughter super loves Barney. As in mega love. Tingin ko nga pag tinanong ko si Mimay ngaun sino gusto nya mapangasawa, sasagot nyan si Barney eh. Exage. Pero what I’m trying to say is that, Mimay super duper adores Barney. I guess all the kids do. So with that, I was very excited when I learned about Barney show in Aliw Theatre.

As soon as I got the approval and go signal from hubby, we immediately got tickets for the show. Lastik sa mahal ng mga tickets. Mahal pa sa concert ni Toni Gonzaga! But since we know that Mimay will be super happy with it, pikit mata, we bought the tickets as our birthday gift to her.

Last Saturday, April 28, we came in Aliw Theatre 20 mins before the 4pm show. Outside food is not allowed inside the theatre so we bought hotdog sandwich na lang from Purefoods kiosk. Inside the theatre, Mimay was super excited waiting for Barney. Nakakahawa nga eh. I was very excited to see Barney too. Ikaw ba naman gabi gabi manood ng Barney sa laptop, ewan ko na lang kung hindi rin kayo maging close ni Barney.

At exactly 4:05 pm, Barney came out of the stage.

Nauna pa ko tumili sa anak ko! Na star struck ako eh, bakit ba? Haha!

Here are the photos of Mimay while watching Barney, BJ, Baby Bop and Rif on stage. She was singing the whole time as well, kagulo na nga lyrics but nevertheless, it was so cute seeing her sing & dance to Barney’s songs.

Yun lang, it was heartbreaking too seeing our Mimay cry while Barney sings “I love you, you love me. We’re a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won’t you say you love me too?” Ayaw nya umalis si Barney on stage.Nagka separation anxiety ang bruha haha!

The show lasted for 90 mins including the 20 mins break. Sulit na din because not only Mimay did enjoy the show, kami din ni Poy. Barney was really adorable.
See you soon Barney! Please visit Pinas again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment