My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

YES I'M STILL ALIVE!


Just wanna update you guys that I’m still alive. I know it’s been more than a week since the last time I posted an entry here. Pagbigyan nyo na ko ha? I’m just enjoying every minute with my family now especially with my Mimay. I haven’t started with my new work yet which is good thing because I have ample time to sleep, play with Mimay, go to mall, sleep late, watch TV. Ang sarap ng buhay ko ngayon at dahil jan, ang taba ko na naman! Hay.

For everyone sending messages to me, thanks a lot for your sweetness. Buhay pa ako haha! Hubby and I are super happy and blessed. God is so good for keeping all His promises to our family. Don’t worry, I’ll make time to finally be back in blogging. Miss ko na din kayo eh!

Have a happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. new work? lumipat ka ba?
    Still in Pinas or no more?

    ReplyDelete