My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

AFTER TWO WEEKS IN PINAS


Hello hello hello guys! Just like what I have posted days ago, opo buhay pa ako. Everything was just too overwhelming since I arrived here in Pinas hence my lack of posts. I couldn’t find time to blog, hectic ang schedule ng lola nyo and also sobrang ninanamnam ko pa every moment with my family. I couldn’t find the perfect words to describe the happiness.
I still find it hard to sleep at night though.  I still can’t believe until now that we’re really here in our ‘own room’ and with me in our ‘own bed’ are the two of the most important people in my life. I couldn’t wish for anything more.

Two weekends ago, we stayed with my in laws and Mimay we’re able to play outside the house with other kids. Ang saya kamo ng anak namin. This is the normal life that we want for her and I am overjoyed seeing my daughter happy with all her new experiences.
Almost every night for the past 2 weeks, lagi kami rumarampa kung saan saan. Sobrang hectic ng schedule! Gala dito, gala doon, kain dito, kain doon. And the result? Eto pagod haha! At higit sa lahat, hindi na kasya mga damit ko. Tuwing lumalabas kami, muka na akong suman sa mga blouse ko. The other day sa mall, I bumped with my ex-Nissan colleague.
Yvet: Huy Nani, kamusta? Welcome back! Bakit parang aahmm hhmm..
Nani: Taba ko? Diretsuhin mo na teh!

Yan lang ang sad part talaga. Sa sobrang happiness ko, I forgot to watch what I’m eating. I’m 61 kls already! Did you know that I was 64 kls only when I gave birth to Mimay? See?? I’m just 3 kls away from that eh hindi naman ako buntis! Anubayun?! Later, I’m buying that diet juice that my churchmate recommended to me. I hope it will work. Nakakawala daw ng appetite yun eh. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i'm sooooo happy for you, sis! :) nothing compares to coming home to your loved ones talaga.. happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakakamiss naman ang iyong mga kwento sis.hope you'll be back in blogger soon! say hi to cutie mimay :)

    ReplyDelete