My Total Views! Happy ME =)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 YEARS AND COUNTING…


June 10, 2008, my 24th birthday, was the date I bid farewell to being Jhanil Cruz to become Jhanil Aguilar and married the most loving man on earth.

3 years back at exactly 12am of June 10, 2008, in a room we rented for the members of our wedding entourage, with the help of focfox, Poy surprised me with a cake and a very beautiful bouquet of flowers in a dim, balloon filled room and danced with me in tears and laughter. Until the last minute of my singlehood, he made me feel so loved and special.

At 5pm of the same day, we sealed our commitment and vow, before the Lord with our very 1st kiss as husband and wife. It has been 3 years since that most special day of our lives and I have to say that it has been the best 3 years of my life. Marriage did changed Poy but in the most positive ways. And yes, after 3 years, he still makes me feel so loved and special.
I am in love, still so much in love with the same man God has destined to be my husband. I still get goose bumps every time he kisses me. It still warms my heart every time he hugs me. I still get giddy every time he says he loves me. I still look forward to go out on dates with him. I still love the feeling of him holding my hands and tapping me to sleep. And it still excites me to see his text messages, chat messages and long emails every day as if we haven’t seen for ages. 
My Poy indeed is the best husband anyone could ever ask for. Next to God, I owe my happiness and peace to this man. He kept my sanity in times of difficulties, he kept me smiling in times of troubles, truly he is my knight in shining armor.

Bibi, words are not enough to say how thankful I am for having you. Thank you so much for being the best husband, the best provider, the best dad, the best spoiler and the best friend that you can be. I love you so with all my heart. Salamat sa lahat, sobra kitang mahal noon, hanggang ngayon at habang panahon. Happy 3rd year wedding anniversary bi!

Oh and thank you big time bibi for your wonderful anniversary gift. The best ka talaga! I'm such a spoiled baby always =)
 At dahil birthday ko din, 1 more gift for me, yeehah! Spoiled nga eh, spoiled =)
More years of loving bi! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. aaawwwww.....super sweet!!!
    May God bless your love with each other more and more!!!

    ReplyDelete